Become a Cruise Travel Agent
It’s a short trip from your first sailing to dinner with the Captain if you’re a born cruise lover! Maybe you’ve sailed all seven seas or perhaps just had that one adventure that sparked a fascination? If you enjoy pouring over deck plans and packing for formal nights, or you have a firm opinion on aft vs. forward cabins – you’re ready to embark on a career selling cruise vacations!
When you choose The Paper Ticket as your host agency, we’re here to work with you to pursue your passion and start your business as a Cruise Vacation Expert.
Becoming a Cruise Vacation Expert
What does it mean to become a Cruise Vacation Expert with The Paper Ticket?
On the path to becoming a Cruise Vacation Expert from your first day!
Customize your “Welcome to the Industry” training program – You choose the Vacation Expert sessions to combine with the Essentials Course covering three general themes that all New Travel Agents should know – Travel Industry Basics, Travel Agency Red Tape, & Selling Vacations.
The Cruise Vacation Expert sessions include topics such as:
- Talk Like a Sailor: Cruise Vocab & Lingo for Travelers and Travel Agents
- Cruise Ships & Life on Board
- Popular Cruise Destinations & Itineraries
- More than Mega Ships: River Cruising, Expedition Cruising, and other Unique Cruise Products
- Who’s Who in Cruising: Reviewing the Ocean of Cruise Lines with Spotlight on Key Brands including Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Norwegian, Disney, & Virgin Voyages
- Comparing Cruising with All-Inclusive Resorts: Understanding Both Products is a Key to Success
- Selling Cruise Vacations: Matching the Customer with the Best Product
- Booking Cruise Vacations: The Red Tape & Mechanics of Cruise Reservations