Become an All-Inclusive Travel Agent
Do you love a beach break?? Flight in the morning, beach by the afternoon? Food, Drinks, Activities? Relax and leave your wallet behind, it’s all included! From sunny Cancun to laid-back Negril, there are endless types of All-Inclusive Resorts across the Caribbean and Mexico – budget or luxury, family-friendly or adults-only, quiet pools or DJs until dawn…perhaps a focus on spa and wellness? Maybe family reunions or honeymoons and destination weddings? You may want to become an All-Inclusive Expert and master it all – or even find a niche within this niche!
When you choose The Paper Ticket as your host agency, we’re here to work with you to pursue your passion and start your business as an All-Inclusive Vacation Expert.
Becoming an All-Inclusive Vacation Expert
What does it mean to become an All-Inclusive Vacation Expert with The Paper Ticket?
On the path to becoming an All-Inclusive Vacation Expert from your first day!
Customize your “Welcome to the Industry” training program – You choose the Vacation Expert sessions to combine with the Essentials Course covering three general themes that all New Travel Agents should know – Travel Industry Basics, Travel Agency Red Tape, & Selling Vacations.
The All-Inclusive Vacation Expert sessions include topics such as:
- All-Inclusive Crash Course: An All-Inclusive Review of All-Inclusive Vacations – What’s Really Included?
- Types of All-Inclusive Resorts: Family-Friendly, Adults-Only, Couples-Only, Alternative Lifestyle, & More!
- Who’s Who in All-Inclusive: All-Inclusive Resorts with Spotlight on Key Brands including AMR Collection, Sandals & Beaches, and many more!
- Top All-Inclusive Destinations in the Caribbean & Mexico including Cancun & Riviera Maya, Jamaica, Punta Cana, and more!
- Selling All-Inclusive Vacations: Matching the Customer with the Best Product
- All-Inclusive Alternatives: Destinations such as Aruba, Cabo, and Costa Rica with All-Inclusive & Non-Inclusive Options